Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Confession
Ok...this has been on my mind lately...odd?...yes. I saw a commercial for "Roll-Poll" - you vote for how you prefer your toilet paper roll to hang. Am I the only one that thinks there is ONLY ONE way to correctly do it!? Come on people. OVER. The paper has to roll over itself. Not rub against the wall. Eww. Here's a little secret that is a secret no longer. I change people's toilet paper to be the way I like it. Weird. I've never even thought about it before, I just do it. Strange. It has never crossed my mind that "maybe, Kristy, that is the way they like it." Nope. Wrong. I change it. Odd. Don't take it personally, it's second nature to me, but I do think it's time for me to control my OCD my urge to change the roll...or you could do it right the first time. ha! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment