So how many blogs do you read that start with pictures of bathrooms?! =) Ok.... Have you heard the ad on tv about the 'Roll-Poll?' They want you to vote which way you prefer the toilet paper to roll. Hello?...am I the only one who thinks there is ONLY one way to correctly do it? OVER. The paper has to roll over itself, not rub against the wall. Eww. I have a secret to share, which will no longer be a secret and people will probably test me...but, I have been known to switch the roll to be the way I like it. Sad, I know. Don't take it personally, it's like second nature to me. I don't even think about it. I just see it's on wrong differently than I do it and I change it. Pathetic, I know. It never crosses my mind that maybe the person intended it to be that way. Nope. I just figure, "oh, they must have been in a hurry and didn't pay attention to how they put it up." Weird, I know. Maybe it's time for me to control my OCD my urge to change the roll...or maybe everyone could just do it right the first time! ha!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
2 hours ago
2 comments:
I do the exact same thing! Over the top! same with paper towels too! When my parents came down, my dad tried changing all the bathrooms! Thats not how we roll!;D
I totally agree...over all the way!! It just makes sense.
Post a Comment