Dig decided to take Rainbow Sherbert cups to Preschool for his birthday snack. New rule, "no homemade snacks. Everything must be prepackaged and whole." Boring. I was bummed we couldn't make fun cupcakes for fancy cookies, but Lane was happy taking sherbert. Anyhoo...Lane was so excited to take them that he ate one on the way home from the grocery store. I just happened to have a few extra Sporks in the console...always prepared.
The checkout lady had been talking about how it won't be long before we put our Christmas decorations out.
Lane says to me, "Mom, I just heard a little kitty in my head, it said, 'ChristmaaaaaS!' (in a high pitch) and do you know I've heard Jesus talking in my head before?"
I begin to tell him how I think that is very special and ask him what Jesus said...
then Lane said,
"Well, I think it was Jesus, or maybe it was Darth Vader...I get those 2 voices confused."
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
2 hours ago
2 comments:
i love the things he says :) what a sweetie.
Love it! This has made me laugh several times and I've told the story to my friends...hopefully he will learn to distinguish between the two. :)
Post a Comment