For the past few years we've used Shutterfly to print our Christmas cards. This year will be no different.
The only real difference this year...I have helpers! The kids think they need to be part of the decision making in regards to this year's card design and picture choices. I've obliged. The last couple of nights we sit all cozied up on the couch searching through pictures and card options. We've come up with three as of today...
You'll just have to wait until closer to Christmas to see which one we choose! See all of the designs here. I have so much fun designing different cards that now I can't decide which one to use!
My mom also has made photo books for the kids. They love having 'real,' hardcovered books with their pictures in them. I love displaying them, the book about Dig's first time in the combine in the fall and the ones of the kids helping Nanny make homemade cinnamon rolls in the winter.
Check out shutterfly.com and if you're a blogger go HERE for a great deal!
A Cozy Slow Autumn: Tea & Treats
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment