Lane had me set the kitchen timer for when the games started. He sat in front of the little kitchen t.v. eating lunch and watching the first game. I had strict instructions to "keep watchin' this game and tell me who wins when I get home from school!" It's going to be a long month!
March also brings a different kind of MADNESS, that is very apparent in our house today!
Someone has a bad case of Spring Fever. Not to mention that terrible, horrible, no-good time change! Ugh! It's been killer on us! (and by us...I mean, ME!)
Drue is ready to be done with school. She's worked so hard. She's missed exactly one math problem and has yet to miss a spelling word. She's reading words through the 4th grade and running laps like crazy in PE. She's ready for summer break!
Just look what a double-sided subtraction worksheet did to her tonight!
And I quote, "how could she?! How could she send home a two-sided SUBTRACTION worksheet!?
She knows I know all of these!"
And then it got UGLY
THIS is what happened when she realized I was laughing hysterically
while sticking the camera in her face. Eeek!
March Madness is SO here!
No comments:
Post a Comment