Happy St. Patrick's Day from our Little Luiken Leprechauns!
Last night the kids and I planned our special St. Patty's Day treats for tonight. It will a busy afternoon as DD has a dentist check-up, Lane has preschool registration and we greet at our Lenten services at church. So we decided we'd make our treats last night. We made "End of the Rainbow Cupcakes!" I'll be honest, I totally cheated and used a box mix this time and they didn't layer perfectly, but they are still 'rainbow-y' and the kids, especially Lane, are just tickled about how colorful they are! We also made yellow pineapple jello to have as the "pot of gold" at supper...
After two consecutive posts showing my muffin tins...I believe they are in need of a good scrub!
1 comment:
Those cupcakes are beautiful!!! and they look so fun! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment