There's just something about a little man. Especially mine. He lets me kiss on him. He lets me snuggle with him. He lets me nibble his ears and neck. He says, "I love you mommy" out of the blue. He uses his manners and knows just how to 'work' me. He loves crafts, painting (yes, even his fingernails), sorting and organzing. He can play, and is good at, every sport he's ever tried. Yes, I realize he's only 4. I've asked him several times, as to be sure to brain-wash him, "will you come & kiss me after every game you play in school?" He assures me he will. Yes, I realize he's only 4. He loves music and loves to sing. He makes up songs about Jesus. He lets his sister dress him as a 'little-sister' and talks 'baby' for her. He looks up to his daddy and thinks he's the strongest guy around. He and I have spent almost every.single.day.together for four and a half years! He compliments me by saying,
"mommy, you're prettier than a cocklebur!" (Thank-goodness!) And he brings me flowers...alot!
I love you Digga Dean!
No comments:
Post a Comment