When Ryan and I got married, Thomas moved with me to our acreage. He stayed inside until Drue was born, then he thought it was getting too crowded inside with a baby getting all of the attention so he became an outside farm cat. He loved exploring and playing in the barn with the wild farm cats.
Three years ago, when we moved to Eldora, Thomas decided he didn't like our new house. We tried. He would come in and meow to go right back out. So, he went and lived in the pasture behind mom & dad's house. He was familiar with the area and mom fed him every morning.
Occasionally, Thomas will mosey over the whopping block to our house for a visit...usually when he can hear the kids playing in the back yard.
But, this entire week we've had a nightly dinner guest...I guess I should say, Cash has had a dinner guest.
He doesn't mind, he must remember Thomas from our days at the farm.
It's been two days now that Tom hasn't left our yard...
I think he's wishing he would have stayed three years ago!
1 comment:
That is so cute!
Post a Comment