Friday, January 28, 2011

Frosting

Mornings like this Dad would always say, "A guy should really get the camera out and take some pictures on a morning like this."  The fog has a beautiful way of frosting things up. 

These pictures are from a morning last winter.  I was in search of "letters" for a project I wanted to do for my brothers, Dad and Ryan's Dad, Arnie.  On this particular morning I found a fabulous "A" for the Balvanz family!  I'll have to take a picture of the final products that are now hanging in our basement family room.

Even Will was full of frost!


You have to look at everything...like these fence posts leaning in a corner of a field...Perfect "A"

A potential "E"






1 comment:

Renee said...

LOVE frosty pictures! I've always tried finding "letters" to take a shot of...it's very hard! Will look forward to seeing your letter projects!