Monday, July 24, 2006

Who Am I Kidding??

Ok, I know all of you reading this are giggling...Kristy using the computer in any way other than email or word processing...? Settle down! In a world that is quickly making me feel like an "old lady," I have decided to attempt to catch up. I promise to make a fool of myself trying! I am soooo far from being a computer person and my husband is no help. I always thought I would keep on top of technology, etc... Obviously I was mistaken! But I'm starting to feel left out I really want to have a website where I can post the kids' pictures for family afar, keep everyone up on the daily happenings here on the funny farm, but this is as good as it gets for now. I need some professional assistance, I believe! But, I just thought... I have really cute kids and funny things happen every day, why not share them! As you will soon find out, I lead a pretty mundane life, fortunately for me, I LOVE it! My babies are my life. Drue Kathleen is almost 2 1/2 and Lane Ryan is 10 months old. They keep me busy and our house a wreck, but, as my Mom always reminds me, "Cleaning and Scrubbing can wait for tomorrow, for babies grow up we learn to our sorrow, so quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep." Since it is way past my bed time and I hear Lane rustling...and I have no idea if this will work anyway...I will sign off for now... ~Kristy~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Luikens! Welcome to the world of blog! Can't wait to see what fun stories and photos show up here! :) Have a super summer!

Anonymous said...

Kristy---What a good idea!!! I can't wait for pictures to come up.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»