Monday, July 31, 2006

Splish, Splash, We Were Takin' a Bath!

Poor Lane...I can count the number of baths he's had withOUT his big sister on one hand! They sure have fun...In case you're wondering, the words to Baby Kermit's Bath Book...
"Bath Time, Bubble Bath, Splish-Splash, Toot-Toot (tug boat), Funny-Face, Rub-a-dub-dub!" Drue reads this book to Lane everynight in the tub. They really get to splashing on the "splish, splash!" page! Oh the giggles...and the puddles!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think NO ONE reads these? I read them every morning at work!! I love to hear whats going on, even though I'd find out soon enough when I see you and the kids at Nanny & Pa's. I can't believe DD loved the horse and wasn't scared. Maybe she and I can convince Uncle Shawn to break a couple horses for us...I want one too! See you all soon! Love you!