Ha! I know I just got a few of you! NO...we are not expecting. There will be no little sister. Ever. Biologically impossible.
Ryan just laughs...usually. But since school has been out, DD has a little sister more often than Daddy would like. Dig's all boy. We know that, he still prefers sports, crafts, Star Wars and playing the Wii...but he surely doesn't mind dressing up.
It's happening so much lately that he's even 'ok' with the idea of running to Fareway in a skirt or ruby red, glittery shoes. "Mom! It's ok!! People at the store still know I'm really a boy!!" He's ok with it, but don't worry... I make him change. He plays outside in his girly clothes. The neighbors probably wonder what we've done with Lane...maybe traded him for a little sister for Drue. There for a while it was everyday. It's slowed down a little. But I decided instead of trying to fight it, I'd just take a picture everytime he changed. I don't let it phase me...I just pull out the camera and he knows the drill. Some day...these will come in very handy for something...I'm sure of it! =)
Here are a few pictures from last week. Enjoy...our two daughters.
As you can see...he's totally ok with this.
Drue on the other hand, looks a little embarrassed, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment