On June 1, Ryan's sister, Traci, had her second baby. He sure is a cutie. The kids were anxious to meet Baby Clay so we headed to the hospital on his second day. When his family is around, Drue always asks to hold him and just looks in awe of him when he's on her lap.
Clay makes the 6th baby born on Ryan's side. Each family has one girl and one boy, so far. Aunt Trudi is getting married in October and I'm sure it won't be long before we get more cousins for the kids! I'm predicting there will be 10 Luiken grandkids...but Ryan and I are done contributing to that number. =)
Here are some pictures of our newest nephew!
Dig didn't care to hold Clay...That was just fine with DD!
Dig, not impressed by the attention the new baby was getting!
Uncle Ryan
Concentrate on the baby & his cute cousins...not his ugly aunt! Eeep!
And no...I was not trying to nurse the baby, but what is wrong with my shirt!?
That may be the last picture of me I ever post.
But Welcome to the World Little Clay!
No comments:
Post a Comment